ALMOST EVERYONE IN THE WORLD HAS LOOKED FOR A JOB AT LEAST ONCE IN THEIR LIFE! AND THEY ALL HAD THE SAME FEELINGS!
- A great sense of CONFUSION! Where do I start from? What’s the next role I need to move to? How do I write a CV? Where do I find job offers?
- Feeling POWERLESS!! A lot of people don’t feel they are the ones to decide, but they’re just the ones chosen from companies.
- Being DEMOTIVATED! I’ve sent a lot of CVs and nobody called me. I was the perfect for the job and didn’t get the call! Why is everyone finding a job and not me?
- Being STRESSED! Oh my god! I have little time, I will never get a job, I’m f****ed
- I am a COMPLETE FAILURE! I will never do any good in life. I can’t even get my first job. My previous experience was worth nothing. I’ll end up poor and my life will be over.